WinnCompanies is searching for an Assistant Property Manager with impeccable customer service, attention to detail, and experience with residential property management. In this role, you will work alongside the Property Manager in overseeing all aspects of a 100 unit Low-income Tax Credit property in Somerset, PA. You will assist with re-certifications and renewals, applications and move-ins, wait list management, accounts receivable, accounts payable, service requests, and above all, provide excellent customer service!
- Maintaining occupancy and program compliance by processing annual and interim re-certifications. The Assistant Property Manager position takes the lead role on re-certifications.
- Assist with rent collections by sending collection letters, making phone calls and posting rents to Property Management software
- Perform all aspects of apartment leasing such as managing the wait list, touring with prospective residents, processing applications, and assisting with the move-in process
- Prepare the property, resident files, property binders, and office for audits and inspections
- Respond to resident issues and complaints in a timely manner
- Promote positive resident relations with exceptional customer service
- Manage written communications with residents
- Act as Property Manager in manager’s absence
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience in property management
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience with LIHTC
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and experience with property management software (Yardi, OneSite, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience administering Affordable Programs such as Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC)
- OneSite Property Management software experience
- Certifications in HUD property management such as: CPO, COS, NAHP. LIHTC property management such as: SHCM, TCS, C3P, HCCP, NAHP.
What We Can Offer You
A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development. Our team members are committed to helping people in the communities we serve.
A job that challenges you: Our team members are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our fast-paced workplace.
A job you can learn from: We reward our team’s passion and hard work with consistent learning and development opportunities.
A team that cares: We value teamwork, innovation and mutual respect.
With 3,000 team members working across 500+ locations in 22 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They’re individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it’s like to work at WinnCompanies.
Location/Region: Somerset, PA